Volunteer or Internship Opportunities:
- Administrative tasks
- Grant Research and Writing
- Digitize FCRCP to share and market to raise funds for organization and needs
- Further Website Design and maintenance
- Networking with Community Resources to share about our services
- Assist in compiling resource information to put on website
- Assist Co-Founders with setting up meetings for Fundraising locally and other aspects- make 10 percent of donations. Come with ideas!
- Accounting/Quick books/Taxes for 2015-17
- Assist Co-Founders with scheduling speaking opportunities for Recovery, Spiritual and Women empowerment as well as the Entrepreneur Program Business program through Defy Ventures.
- Assist Co-Founders work with other volunteers to spear head the Volunteer Placement Program
Internships offered for credit hours and experience, volunteering for experience or just from your heart. As well this qualifies for needed community services hours since we are. Non-Profit 501c3!