Volunteer or Community Service Opportunities:
Contact Susan for more info at email@example.com or 760.473.2061. You can click Contact Page to submit a comment directly.
- Administrative tasks
- Grant Research and Writing
- Digitize FCRCP to share and market to raise funds for organization and needs
- Further Website Design and maintenance
- Networking with Community Resources to share about our services
- Assist in compiling resource information to put on website
- Assist Co-Founders with setting up meetings for Fundraising locally and other aspects- make 10 percent of donations. Come with ideas!
- Accounting/Quick books/Taxes for 2019 and forward
- Assist Co-Founders with all of our developing programs in transition: Critical Needs; Digitizing our FCRP; Educational Program for People Interested in Trade Schools; Veteran Programs. Also Collaborating with other Resources.
- Volunteering for experience or just from your heart. As well this qualifies for needed community services hours since we are a Non-Profit 501c3!