*Newly revised starting in August 2015
Our Mission: Support organizations assisting people in transition from homelessness, addictions and hardships. Provide training and equipping of the recovery process, advocates of community resources and individual mentoring.
Our Vision: Teach, train, mentor and collaborate with individuals and organizations focused on supporting people during life transitions. Full Circle has successfully developed and tested a proprietary program that integrates the proven 12 step program with Christian fellowship techniques and cognitive behavioral therapy principles to deliver a unique and effective Christian recovery process. We call this the “Full Circle Recovery Process” or FCRP.
The FCRP has been successfully demonstrated for both adults and children in diverse life transitions such as:
Core elements of the FCRP include:
- Age appropriate support groups
- Biblical Teachings
- Interactive Activities
- Nourishing Meals
- Community Resource Referral Services
- Food and Furniture Delivery
- Mentoring and Sponsorship
- Raising up volunteers
In addition to offering teaching/training to other community groups, churches or like-minded organization the FCRP, we will remain mentors whenever possible and through an online support system.
- Women/teens “Dare to Dream” inspiration/encouragement through articles, scriptures, quotes and beauty to empower women.
- Recovery Blog
- Online Bookstore Resource
Full Circle is working diligently to foster opportunities to be advocates of key resources and expand our support to community service providers within our network through the following key initiatives.
- Advocates of key community resources that provide critical work skills development to assist our target population to gain valuable work experience and skills too help them transition to a productive and self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Entrepreneur Business Training Program/Seed funding for people with felonies and misdemeanors (Defy Ventures)
-Speak on the company’s behalf
-Net work with individuals and resources
- Full Circle internships to assist in future employment. Other opportunities with providers. (See below)
- Development and maintenance of a referral database of like minded community resource providers. Increase collaboration through periodic networking. This provides an opportunity for shared lessons learned within network.
- Exploratory work on a process designed to funnel volunteers and financial resources to key community service providers.